Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker Karma

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Karma convertible?

Fisker set to debut new Karma S "Sunset" concept in Detroit - AutoblogGreen

Fisker Sunset - Jalopnik

fiskersunsetconcepttease.jpg

It's called the Karma S.

Last edited:
Fisker is on a tear!! Last year they debuted the Karma and now they're unveiling the Karma Convertible - 2 cars within a years time!!

Where is any evidence of Tesla's Models S? Official sketches? Concept clay? Nothing....

Fisker is eating their lunch

Well, remember Tesla has delivered a tastefully edited teaser picture of a future car design too! And did it months before Fisker!

It certainly would be nice to see the full Model S design (and to have reasonable assurances that it will be produced relatively soon) - but considering that Fisker has delivered 0 Karmas while Roadsters are currently being shipped it is too early to declare that Fisker is eating Teslas lunch... Pre-breakfast snack perhaps. There is a lot of food left in the day.

Pre-breakfast snack perhaps. There is a lot of food left in the day.

I love how people in the automotive blogosphere are saying "eat this, Tesla" at every news of Fisker. Unveiling a new model isn't exactly anything too major. Tesla had their little teaser a while back.

It is kind of interesting how Fisker is approaching this the exact opposite of Tesla. Unveil sedan first, then convertible.

I still want to see an actual review of a production Karma before getting too excited about Fisker.

Fisker is on a tear!! Last year they debuted the Karma and now they're unveiling the Karma Convertible - 2 cars within a years time!!

Where is any evidence of Tesla's Models S? Official sketches? Concept clay? Nothing....

Fisker is eating their lunch
Yes, but Chrysler introduced three concept electric vehicles that aren't in production yet. So, as far as vehicles you can't see on a showroom floor anywhere go, I'd say Fisker is behind the curve.

It's interesting how Fisker is insisting on calling it the Karma S. Exactly what Tesla is calling Whitestar...

Fisker is showing himself to be a real s-hole.

Seriously though, it seems like they are going out of their way to be antagonistic. There are lots of other possible alphanumeric combinations currently not being used to denote a model of electric automobile. Perhaps e42 (or some such) might be more connotative than simply the letter "S". I realize that "S" is a popular choice for EV makers but there are other letters and numbers out there in need of a good home.