Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Footwell lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F3DB1AAD-7D6D-4A9C-BF58-DD79D9CFB4F6.jpeg 26AA2850-412F-4E9D-96C8-7839331B2737.jpeg

Try telling the kids the heated seats no longer work lol!

Ooh, that’s cruel. Maybe time to invest in an electrical blanket for kids to use at the back.

My front fog light retrofit is going on as we speak. Seems like quite a big job as basically half the car has been taken apart.

Reactions: davidmc and navt
Which part constitutes the front fog light. Mine seems to have 2 lights. A single LED fog light, I guess, and then a horizontal LED strip light coming off of it if I remember correctly. Like all fog lights - I never use them of course.

Tesla owners: Get a car for approx 40k that is better spec'd than a 50-60k eqivilent ICE car (that doens't have autopilot)
Also Tesla owners: Why don't the footwell lights work??

Its an amazing car no doubt. But the point here is disabling hardware that is there on a car that is priced high enough to normally have it. I’m sure you can see how that is frustrating.

I was wondering about the footwell lights on my SR+. Mine flash on for an instant when I open the door so they’re definitely there.

Also, I currently have the satellite view on maps, which I never had and believe is not part of SR+, and I seem to recall that I had the puddle lights with tesla logo for a while but that disappeared.

I wouldn’t want to be the person managing their engineering-change-level-management process. It appears that levels differ literally car-to-car.