Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For current owners who configured their Dual Motor AWD 3 order in Jun 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Good to see another Boston-area AWD order moving forward.

Which color and wheels did you order? First 640xx VIN I've seen.

EDIT: Just saw the order details now in your signature. I assume you ordered aero wheels, otherwise you'd be the first AWD VIN with sport wheels that I've seen!

Thanks! I just updated my signature to include the 3. I went with blue and the aeros, already got the center cap and nut cover kit so will go with that most of the time, switch to aeros on trips.

Reactions: Bokonon
Reactions: DLM270
Spoke to the Inside Delivery Advisor in Las Vegas today - scheduled for 8/24 delivery in Dedham. Four weeks will go by slowly...
Hey Peter! Congrats! I'm waiting for mine (AWD Non-P Pearl White). I'm located in Somerville and still waiting for VIN and contact from ISA. But given that your delivery date is August 24th, and that I reserved and order later than you, I can probably expect to not get mine delivered in August. Probably more like September or October :(

A couple more Boston area deliveries scheduled! My friend and I both got calls today for delivery on 8/14. Both AWD, 18". One blue, one MSM. VINs 541XX and 542XX.

We were both day 1 line-waiters and officially ordered in late June (forget exactly when, but the last week of June). What a surprise!! I was mentally ready to keep waiting for a couple more months, but instead will have the car in a few short weeks! :)

Reactions: PeterK
Owner
3/31/16 reservation/line waiter
6/28/18 order
Tempe, AZ delivery
AWD MSM 19” FSD Black/Interior
Edit button still available, no movement what-so-ever. Figured I would be in one of the top groups for delivery beyond the owners who configured in May, but seems not. Sold my Model S yesterday so I’ll be Johnny Millenial and Uber’ing everywhere while refreshing my account in the backseat. Patience.

• Funny
Reactions: Fudd
A couple more Boston area deliveries scheduled! My friend and I both got calls today for delivery on 8/14. Both AWD, 18". One blue, one MSM. VINs 541XX and 542XX.
Congratulations! Glad to hear Tesla is delivering at least one blue AWD.

We reserved on 2016/03/31 at about 9PM PDT, ordered on 2018/06/27 at about 11PM, and selected a blue AWD with EAP and FSD for delivery in Cathedral City, CA. No VIN yet.