Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated overnight; EDD6: 4 Nov - 9 Dec, going the wrong way 🤔😂
Dang, sorry to hear that! 😠 Mine updated overnight also to give me a VIN. Same situation as with my MS though - it's 4182xx (2023 MY), so not exactly fresh. I've seen people getting VINs in the 419xxx range already that were 10/10 production, so I have to imagine mine is early Oct, maybe even late Sep. Doesn't make any sense that my EDD is Oct 29-Nov 5. How the heck does it take a full month to get a car across the country and prepped? 😒

But I guess I should shut up and be happy. 😋 Fingers crossed that it's a decent build.

Reactions: DefenderX
Dang, sorry to hear that! 😠 Mine updated overnight also to give me a VIN. Same situation as with my MS though - it's 4182xx (2023 MY), so not exactly fresh. I've seen people getting VINs in the 419xxx range already that were 10/10 production, so I have to imagine mine is early Oct, maybe even late Sep. Doesn't make any sense that my EDD is Oct 29-Nov 5. How the heck does it take a full month to get a car across the country and prepped? 😒

But I guess I should shut up and be happy. 😋 Fingers crossed that it's a decent build.
Mine is a 4189 build and the SA told me April??? I think he was mistaken though lol

Reactions: Neon001
I have my delivery date scheduled! I REALLY hope everything goes smoothly with delivery as I want my wife to have a car ASAP.

MXP - Black - Cream - Yoke
Ordered 9/1
EDD 1: Sept - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3: Oct 13 - Nov 24
EDD 4: Oct 13 - Nov 17
VIN Received Oct 4
EDD 5: Oct 18 - Oct 25
Delivery Date Scheduled 10/16 for delivery on 10/19

Last edited:
I have my delivery date scheduled! I REALLY hope everything goes smoothly with delivery as I want my wife to have a car ASAP.

MXP - Black - Cream - Yoke
Ordered 9/1
EDD 1: Sept - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3: Oct 13 - Nov 24
EDD 4: Oct 13 - Nov 17
VIN Received Oct 4
EDD 5: Oct 18 - Oct 25
Delivery Date Scheduled 10/16 for delivery on 10/19

I bet my car is on the same rail as yours. I'm in Nashville and the hub that serves my area is in Birmingham. I ordered my MXP black/white on 9/1 and my current EDD is showing Oct 21 - Oct 30.

Ordered 9/1 and am picking my new Ultra Red Plaid this Wed!

Sad to see the green go though...hope after the trade it leaves the Austin area! LOL

Attachments

• Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 54