Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone going for the Unlimited Super charging transfer? I took delivery yesterday and missed my opportunity. Went in to sales today to see if there was any way I could retroactively transfer my free supercharging, and was denied due to the fact that I already had an FSD transfer. Apparently you cannot stack the transfers, either one or the other. Plus new supercharging transfer requires you to give up referral discounts.

@RasC . Thank you. I didn't know you can transfer Unlimited Super Charging. I will have to consider that. I want FSD on both.

I think they are going to lower the price and throw in a ton of freebies (free supercharging, free FSD, etc) at year end to clear inventory at any cost.

What makes you think that? I personally don't see any additional incentives happening, especially for Model X. The only possible thing I think would happen is an adjustment to price to offset any change to the federal tax credit for the tax eligible version.

South Florida is showing about 30 Xs but now no X Plaids. This is maybe making me feel better about the $96,500 cashier's check I forked over yesterday.

In GA I'm seeing 1 XLR and 1 XP. Both have been showing for a couple days now as the price for the XLR is $88K (pre price drop) and the XP reflects the new pricing with $5K increase. So it'll likely continue to sit.

I think they are going to lower the price and throw in a ton of freebies (free supercharging, free FSD, etc) at year end to clear inventory at any cost.
What you mentioned is simply a hasty generalization fallacy. As @Visvism, @domonas, and @gsxdsm pointed out, similar to MD and GA, there is no inventory in SoCal. Whenever an X or XP appears in stock, it gets sold within 24-48 hours.

Many of us, like myself, don't know much about Tesla or car industry in general, came TMC to find accurate (or somewhat relevant) information as there are plenty of misinformation elsewhere.

What you mentioned is simply a hasty generalization fallacy. As @Visvism, @domonas, and @gsxdsm pointed out, similar to MD and GA, there is no inventory in SoCal. Whenever an X or XP appears in stock, it gets sold within 24-48 hours.

Many of us, like myself, don't know much about Tesla or car industry in general, came TMC to find accurate (or somewhat relevant) information as there are plenty of misinformation elsewhere.
I think I’ve seen a whopping 3 inventory MXPs in SoCal over the past month or so and pretty sure one of them was a rejected delivery. The other, surprisingly, was a demo vehicle. There’s one white one showing now but it’ll most likely be gone before EOD.

I agree. Tesla just increased MXP’s price by $5k. This could only mean the demand outpaced the supply. Unless something changed dramatically that caused so many people to drop their orders, don’t expect additional incentives at the end of this quarter. I think so many people ordered MXP after the big price drop because MXP became such a good deal especially if you are not qualified for the tax credit and need 6 seaters. It just didn’t make sense to order the 6 seaters Long Range because the price difference is so little.

Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
Picked up my MX PLAID Monday

Ordered 09/10
Edd1: Oct-Nov
Edd2: nov6-Dec 21
Vin assigned Oct 14th
Delivered: Oct 23rd
🤷🏾‍♂️ my time here was brief, good luck folks

Attachments​

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpeg
    IMG_1400.jpeg