Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for sharing. Looks close to the current MSM but just a bit darker. How’s it looking outside noticing more of a difference?
Outside look quite darker than regular grey. More premium
IMG_2311.jpeg

Has anyone had their EDD actually move up? Mine is showing Jan-mar so I’m guessing it’s slim to no chance I get anything this year. I may just delay it at this point if I’m not getting tax benefits until the updates happen. How far out can you delay the delivery of your car?

Looks nice! Location? I'm happy for you but I want my red MXP too!
Thanks! I'm in the SF Bay area. It's worth the wait. You'll get yours in no time.

That's a wrap, right? Looks great, regardless, but the subdued tones of the reflections make me wonder. Maybe a filter? Some parts of it (front fenders) are reflective enough to seem like paint.
Yes its a Xpel Stealth Matte PPF. I figured there will be so many Ultra Reds MX, with the free paint, might as well go stealth to be a little different. Came out beautiful. Red still shimmers but the matte finish makes the angles of the body stand out more.

Last edited:
None. Initially opened halfway, but after setting it all the way up, it now opens fully each time inside the garage.
Can't get mine to do this. They open a good amount of the way without intervention - easily enough for even me to get in without stooping much (would usually be my kids entering there anyway), but even with the "remember this location for fully open" or whatever, they still need prompting to go all the way up. I might clear the setting and try again. I think I selected it before they were all the way up. You'd think that wouldn't matter since it should just remember the highest setting they've ever used in that spot, but maybe it does.

Can't get mine to do this. They open a good amount of the way without intervention - easily enough for even me to get in without stooping much (would usually be my kids entering there anyway), but even with the "remember this location for fully open" or whatever, they still need prompting to go all the way up. I might clear the setting and try again. I think I selected it before they were all the way up. You'd think that wouldn't matter since it should just remember the highest setting they've ever used in that spot, but maybe it does.
Looks like you need higher ceilings.

Attachments

• Corvette garage.jpg
    Corvette garage.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 15
Looks like you need higher ceilings.
Maybe. My garage size looks identical to the photo other than the number of bays, so I'm not sure that would make a difference. My issue is with the garage door open, however, which is usually how I would load a car. The doors can open 100% and not hit anything even with the garage door open, so it's not that there isn't enough clearance there. I just can't get the system to remember that fully opened position. 🤷‍♂️