TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: 22 Inch Turbine Wheels

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by pentech, Apr 4, 2018.

1. pentech

pentech Member

This is the referral award for 22" Turbine Wheels in either Onyx Black or or Silver. Comes with wheels, tires, TPMS, caps, free shipping and installation at your choice of service center anywhere in the world.

turbine.jpg

Price: $4,200. PM if interested and thanks for looking!

• Funny x 1
  2. pentech

pentech Member

Reducing price to $4k (going market rate).

3. edschifman

edschifman Member

I am interested in the black/gray.
    I have a 2015 P85D. Can I assume these work for the model S?
    Please advise, and my thanks!
    Best regards,
    Ed

4. BlackS

BlackS Member

You're better off going with 21" turbines or arachnids, Offsets are different for the front 22" rims.

5. edschifman

edschifman Member

Thanks for the feedback. Can you change your referral to the 21 inch or do I continue looking? Thanks!

6. BlackS

BlackS Member

He's prob better off with the 22" wheels as he can get more for them on the secondary market. There are several people constantly selling the sets of 21" wheels, keep looking locally as well via craigslist, etc....You'll find a set soon. What color is your car? If its light, i would go with dark wheels, if its dark, dark or silver wheels set them off nicely as well. I went with the Arachnids on mine.

[​IMG]

7. edschifman

edschifman Member

Thanks for your kind reply. My car color is a wrap. It's a matte metalized dark grey. That is why a darker color is appropriate It came with a gold rim, too blingy for me. I will check Craigslist... Have not done that yet.
    Thanks

8. pentech

pentech Member

Reducing price to $3900. Send me a PM if interested. I'll forward the referral code/link so you can get it installed at your local service center.

9. VikH

VikH Supporting Member

How are people handling these transactions online? How do I know that I will get a legit referral code?

10. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

I have received the email for the referral prize Towards model X 22 inch turbine wheels. It's a complete package from Tesla (including installation, TPMS etc.). Tesla is selling them for $6K (on their website). 22 Inch Pirelli tires retail price in Discount Tires or Big O tires etc. itself including installation is close to $2K. I am offering them for $4,700 OBO. Can be sent to your service center of choice for installation. Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Thank you.

11. Leopold Stotch

Get a contract with an drivers license scan.

• Love x 1
  12. pentech

pentech Member

Reducing price to $3800.

13. Adriaan_Leiden

Adriaan_Leiden New Member

I am interested in the silver 22" Turbine Wheels for $3800. Does this really work for a service center anywhere in the world? I live in The Netherlands.....

14. pentech

pentech Member

It should. This is the referral prize so I will just send you the referral email or fill it out to send the wheels to your local Service Center.

15. Geet M

Geet M Member

Do you still have them in your referral program or are they gone..? I am looking for 22’ turbine black onyx for my model X. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

16. Amanparekh

Amanparekh New Member

Geet - I currently have the referral for 4 new 22 inch onyx turbine wheels. PM me so we can discuss if these work for you. Thanks.

17. Geet M

Geet M Member

Hi Aman

Thx for replying, yes I am looking for the new set of wheels. My phone number is 951-288-3306. You can text or call me anytime and we can connect. We can discuss the price, if you still have the referral.

Thanks

18. maunil

maunil Member

I have a referral for award for 22" Turbine Wheels in either Onyx Black or or Silver. Comes with wheels, tires, TPMS, caps. Let me know if interested. Selling for $3500 obo + shipping

19. garyore

garyore Member

This is the referral award for 22" Turbine Wheels in either Onyx Black or or Silver. Comes with wheels, tires, TPMS, caps, free shipping and installation at your choice of service center anywhere in the world. Make offer

20. johnw(to)

johnw(to) New Member

who still has a referral code left? i need some 22's!!