Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: Obeche Gloss Tesla Premium Center console ** rare ** $650 USD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mentioned this in the Premium Center Console thread, but to not clutter up that thread (and so all repliers know I'm saying the same thing (and price) to everyone) I thought it best to put this in the for sale sub forum.

I was lucky enough to get one of the very rare, Obeche Gloss Tesla-made premium center consoles! I just placed an order for the new MS (ETA late June), and since it has a built in console, I can't move this one to the new car.

This picture was taken May 30, 2016:

Obeche%20console.jpg

FYI,I already got quite a few replies, and I'll prioritize by the order of received PM. Please let me know via PM if you're interested and I'll hold your spot (I'll tell you your spot in the queue so I can track replies fairly).

I'm asking for the first taker at $650 USD (plus actual shipping cost). I'm in Canada (British Columbia) but will drive it down to be shipped via USPS or UPS other US carrier from Point Roberts, WA for US addresses, or Canada Post for Canadian buyers.

The console is in very good condition, and clean. I'll post hi-res close up pictures on this forum but I'm tied up for the next week or so, and want to take clear images.

The door is free of scratches (it was open most of the time). The dock connector is for iPhones -- I've raised the profile per the forum posts to allow docking with a slim iPhone case on the phone. It has all 4 of the moveable dividers. No spills in or on the console during my ownership.

Please note that I won't be able to send it until after I get my new MS, and I'm told that will be at the end of June.

Thanks for all the replies. At this point since everyone who replied said they are definitely interested, there's probably little need for additional replies since I think it's very unlikely this item will remain unsold. For everyone who did reply, I've noted your spot.

Pictures to come.

Here are closeup pictures of the console and a video of the door moving smoothly. I have taken it out of the car in preparation to sell it separately, but I still need to hold off til delivery of my new MS (end of June I hope) or if my car sells with it (see below).

In retrospect, I think I probably should have held off posting this so soon: I should have realized there'd be lots of interest, and I'm not trying to string people along (for example, I've not created a bidding situation, and the posted price is what it is). The unexpected development is my brother in law suddenly expressed interest in buying my MS, with the console, but he needs to figure out if he can make the finances work.

Just in case it won't work out with him, and another party buys it, I've posted the promised pictures.

In full disclosure, I can see a very fine scratch in the clearcoat of the gloss cover which wasn't visible when in the car (it wasn't damaged during removal, I think it's just that I can bring my face right up to it under different lighting outside of the car). I can't capture it with my iPhone.

Anyhow, should this remain available, here are the pictures. Again, I don't think I should entertain more interested parties so as to not waste your time, and I thank everyone for their interest! There's also a picture of the bracket under the cubby so you can see how to install it if you want to DIY (it was originally installed by Tesla).

IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_8020.jpg

IMG_8021.jpg
IMG_8023.jpg

IMG_8024.jpg