Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one from Amazon and have been using it without issue since September, have you had it replaced to see if it's faulty?

I had Tesla mobile service out to my car as the DAB & phone signal was rubbish - first thing they did was unplug it and hey presto my DAB was great (they said its a know issue with some 3rd party charging pads).

Maybe I'll order another and see if its any better?

I had Tesla mobile service out to my car as the DAB & phone signal was rubbish - first thing they did was unplug it and hey presto my DAB was great (they said its a know issue with some 3rd party charging pads).

Maybe I'll order another and see if its any better?
I'd say so, loads have had them without issue. The only other thing I'd possibly consider would be a genuine Tesla pad but I'm not sure how much that'd be!

My 03/17 Model S 75D with transferable free Supercharging for life, Enhanced Autopilot (AP2 & MCU1), Metallic Silver, 45k miles so some warranty left, is available for sale.

I'm told £43.5k isn't an unreasonable price so that's what I'm asking.

PM if interested and I'll give full spec.

IMG_0481.jpg

Reactions: HKP_Tom
i had a VXDAS Model 3 wireless charger which I have had to stop using as it interferes with the DAB & phone signal (well known fault), can anybody confirm if the taptes ones work OK?

That is the exact one that I had and eventually unplugged after reading about it causing the DAB reception problem. Now have a Taptes one which works brilliantly.
If anyone wants mine they can have it FOC! :)

Reactions: m3p_uk
Well, my M3P is likely going on Wednesday.

I’ll be selling the additional bits I bought, so lmk if you are interested.

Tesla 19inch Model 3 alloys with TPMS purchased last November from Tesla. They come with Goodyear Ultragrip+ winter tyres, have done less than 500miles and are like new.

Model 3 Keyfob - bought at the same time as the alloys.

Taptes all weather 3D mats, bought Jan 2020 - again used for less than 500 miles.

based near Guildford in Surrey.

/D

I couldnt edit the post to add prices for those who asked, so:

Tesla 19inch Model 3 alloys with TPMS purchased last November from Tesla. Goodyear Ultragrip Performance plus winter tyres, have done less than 500miles and are like new. : £2000

Model 3 Keyfob - bought at the same time as the alloys. £110

Taptes all weather 3D mats: £90

(all prices are for pickup)

Looking for an entry-level M3. Don’t mind where I’m the country it is, and not too concerned about mileage. Must have good battery condition. Have mint condition Civic diesel to potentially part ex if interested.

Anyone looking to shift an M3 to a very good home?

Looking for an entry-level M3. Don’t mind where I’m the country it is, and not too concerned about mileage. Must have good battery condition. Have mint condition Civic diesel to potentially part ex if interested.

Anyone looking to shift an M3 to a very good home?

Have a look here:

Tesla New, CPO and Used inventory

I have no affiliation to this site.

I have a Eurotunnel booking for a standard car in a tall carriage valid until end June 2021 if anyone is interested. Eurotunnel won't move it 4 days to July 4th as that is when we want to go. They have confirmed that it is transferable to another person.

Voucher cost is £186 - asking £100

I won't ever book with them again after this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.