Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I ordered some black Taptes mudflaps for the M3 from Taptes for $28 but never fitted them as I bought white ones instead.

Anyone interested in them? Make me a fair offer by personal message and allow for the shipping!

Hi, I ordered some black Taptes mudflaps for the M3 from Taptes for $28 but never fitted them as I bought white ones instead.

Anyone interested in them? Make me a fair offer by personal message and allow for the shipping!
Shame the timing of this. I ordered some white ones and decided against them and have now just received some flexible black ones instead.
I'm not sure what to do with the white ones. They were cheap and look it. Not sure anyone on here would want to fit them to their beloved M3. I've had some great bits and bobs from eBay and Wish etc but these weren't one of them.

• Funny
Reactions: AnthonyLR
Shame the timing of this. I ordered some white ones and decided against them and have now just received some flexible black ones instead.
I'm not sure what to do with the white ones. They were cheap and look it. Not sure anyone on here would want to fit them to their beloved M3. I've had some great bits and bobs from eBay and Wish etc but these weren't one of them.
I bought some lovely white ones from Torque Alliance

Reactions: Jez_GB and Gatsojon
Are the Torque Alliance ones a good colour match @AnthonyLR ? I bought some that look the same as those but as they were white non pearl metallic they looked odd and I returned them.

They look good to me, though I am not the most observant! I attach a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_3428.JPG
    IMG_3428.JPG
    461.2 KB · Views: 91
Hi all,

I have a De-Chrome / Chrome delete kit for Model 3 from ‘ TeslaBros’ for sale.
It’s in ‘Teslaraj Dark Satin Grey’ Which can be seen better here: Login • Instagram
It is all pre-cut vinyl and the install videos on their website are fairly easy to follow.

One set, which covers both sides consists of:
Corner trim pieces,
top trim down to mirror,
bottom trims beneath windows,
mirror pieces to completely cover,
repeater/auto pilot camera piece,
Door handles (overlay only)
Door handles (full wrap around)
Badge vinyl for front and rear.
I can also send the two squeegee that came with it as I no longer need.

Note: This is just one set. When you purchase from the company they send you 2 sets in case you mess up. I found the vinyl very forgiving, but it does need a lot of patience if you are a perfectionist. It took me about a day to do the whole car to my satisfaction.

I am looking for 50% of what I paid (£167) including shipping and taxes, so will take £80 + postage of your choice. Many thanks.

edited just to add - you don’t need to take the mirror apart at all, the vinyl covers everything, utilising the folding mech - the install videos on their website can show you how it’s done!
And I went for the dark satin grey as it better matches the performance dark coloured alloys.

Attachments

• 5D6C424A-5CB7-43AF-ADE2-970919A4F13E.jpeg
    5D6C424A-5CB7-43AF-ADE2-970919A4F13E.jpeg
    436 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I’ve got a CHAdeMO adaptor for sale, type C, barely used but very minor scuffing from being in trunk of my MS, £250 incl postage (or £240 pickup near Notting Hill or Dorchester, Dorset).

Attachments

• 46666B46-8595-4742-9E4F-B2306DDD02BD.jpeg
    46666B46-8595-4742-9E4F-B2306DDD02BD.jpeg
    788.1 KB · Views: 48
  • BDD1339A-E8CB-4344-AF16-A95EF384AC64.jpeg
    BDD1339A-E8CB-4344-AF16-A95EF384AC64.jpeg
    699.5 KB · Views: 65
Set of 4 silver alloygator wheel rim protectors again never got round to fitting for £75 posted

Model 3 Matte screen protector £20 posted. Bought a 2 pack (other 1 for sale) incase I messed up but it fitted quite easily and bubble free and has been great not having to clean up finger prints at all so no point me keeping the spare!

Only have set of 4 silver alloygator wheel rim protectors left now. Small discount to £70 posted before eBay listing

Status
Not open for further replies.