Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those in SoCal picking up in Burbank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20220129_122715.jpg
20220129_115724.jpg

Any benefits to going to Burbank over home delivery? I'd hoped for inspection and fix onsite, but it sound's like that's not an option?

I would go to a delivery center if only for the reason that I could reject the car (more easily) versus a home delivery.

I had a home delivery last week and the car was pretty much fine (except for a couple issues), but in the back of my mind leading up to the delivery I was wondering how easy it would be if I needed to reject the car if I needed to...

Thanks
I would go to a delivery center if only for the reason that I could reject the car (more easily) versus a home delivery.

I had a home delivery last week and the car was pretty much fine (except for a couple issues), but in the back of my mind leading up to the delivery I was wondering how easy it would be if I needed to reject the car if I needed to...
what did you spot that needed to be fixed?

Today was Delivery Day and I was routed to Burbank, but not the parking garage listed in the OP.

Instead I was sent to the Tesla Dealership for pickup and directed to a cone number at a parking space.
Touchless and painless, I was able to do everything by myself.
I did a walk around and did a slow video (to confirm if I notice something that it was there on delivery) of the vehicle's exterior. I resolved not to be 'that guy' and look way too closely and collect a series of issues that would make me love my car less. It looked awesome with no obvious issues so I paid via Plaid, hit accept, and was able to unlock the car from my phone.

Yay!