Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those with SolarEdge access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a SolarEdge array and the monitoring site has a layout. Also has a playback function to see how the panels light up throughout the day. This wasn't installed by Tesla though.

Layout.png

For my third-party install, I initially had access without the layout. I had to call my installer to get access to my panel layout. SolarEdge support was also quite helpful in getting me an API key, so they might be worth trying if you can't get Tesla to do it.

Do you guys have panel layout at all? I received SolarEdge access and noticed I don’t have panel layout which leads me to believe these guys either didn’t do it or aren’t required to.

I can see the panels, but there is no proper layout. So, I can't tell which panel is where on my roof. I had considered dismounting the panels to look at the serials on the optimizers, but it's not worth the effort.

Tesla gave me access to SolarEdge portal ...but the layout is just showing all my panels in one string.
SolarEdge says this info should be provided by Tesla, and Tesla, of course , says they have nothing to do with SolarEdge portal and Tesla app is the only thing that should be used for monitoring.