TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels. SHIPPED anywhere in the USA!

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by DÆrik, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DÆrik

DÆrik Member

I have a brand new set of exclusive forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels available. The tires have been mounted on the wheels by Tesla and everything is in brand new, unused condition! Never mounted on a car.

Includes:
    • 4 forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels: 2 21X8.5 and 2 21X9
    • 4 Michelin Power Super Sport tires: 2 245/35R21 and 2 265/35R21
    • 4 Tesla wheel center caps
    • 4 TPMS sensors
    MSRP is over $7500. I'm selling them for $4,500 SHIPPED (given shipping isn't over $300. I doubt it would be for the 48 states). I am experienced when it comes to packing & shipping rims/tires and all shipping is insured. Feel free to message me here on TMC with a zip code to confirm. Payment via Chase Quick Pay, WellsFargo transfer, Zelle, or Cash.

These will NOT work on a Model X. Only Model S. Confirmed this with the Service Center.
    Free installation is available at the Tesla Denver Service Center if you're local or want to travel here.
    Free delivery available in most of Colorado and surrounding states. Please inquire.

Thanks Erik
    20171010_164738.jpg

• Like x 1
  2. MountainRoad

MountainRoad Member

Hi Erik,

I’m local (Boulder) and might be interested. Are these still available?

Thanks,
    Jordan

3. DÆrik

DÆrik Member

Yes they are still available. I'll message you now.

Thanks Erik

4. DÆrik

DÆrik Member

Had a few questions and figured I should clarify. Center caps are included but aren't pictured, center caps are in their original packaging. Set is still available.

Thanks Erik

• Like x 1