Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels. SHIPPED anywhere in the USA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a brand new set of exclusive forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels available. The tires have been mounted on the wheels by Tesla and everything is in brand new, unused condition! Never mounted on a car.

Includes:
  • 4 forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels: 2 21X8.5 and 2 21X9
  • 4 Michelin Power Super Sport tires: 2 245/35R21 and 2 265/35R21
  • 4 Tesla wheel center caps
  • 4 TPMS sensors
MSRP is over $7500. I'm selling them for $4,500 SHIPPED (given shipping isn't over $300. I doubt it would be for the 48 states). I am experienced when it comes to packing & shipping rims/tires and all shipping is insured. Feel free to message me here on TMC with a zip code to confirm. Payment via Chase Quick Pay, WellsFargo transfer, Zelle, or Cash.

These will NOT work on a Model X. Only Model S. Confirmed this with the Service Center.
Free installation is available at the Tesla Denver Service Center if you're local or want to travel here.
Free delivery available in most of Colorado and surrounding states. Please inquire.

Thanks Erik
20171010_164738.jpg

Reactions: JPUConn
I have a brand new set of exclusive forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels available. The tires have been mounted on the wheels by Tesla and everything is in brand new, unused condition! Never mounted on a car.

Includes:
  • 4 TPMS sensors
MSRP is over $7500. I'm selling them for $4,500 SHIPPED (given shipping isn't over $300. I doubt it would be for the 48 states). I am experienced when it comes to packing & shipping rims/tires and all shipping is insured. Feel free to message me here on TMC with a zip code to confirm. Payment via Chase Quick Pay, WellsFargo transfer, Zelle, or Cash.

These will NOT work on a Model X. Only Model S. Confirmed this with the Service Center.
Free installation is available at the Tesla Denver Service Center if you're local or want to travel here.
Free delivery available in most of Colorado and surrounding states. Please inquire.

Thanks Erik
View attachment 253229

Hi Erik,

I’m local (Boulder) and might be interested. Are these still available?

Thanks,
Jordan

Includes:
  • 4 TPMS sensors

Thanks Erik
View attachment 253229

Has anybody anywhere put Arachnids on a model X? I'd love to put them on my model X (I've worked out id need 255/40/21 for the front and 275/40/21 for the rear to get the same diameter as the wheels I have now. Mine is a model X 75D which is only 50kg heavier than a P100DL as I have smaller battery and motors. I'm also on bigger sidewall tires and more travel suspension with less power too... so what I'm saying is if its good for a P100DL then anyone found a good reason why not for my Model X?

I really cant find any photos on the net or heard of anyone doing it. I have a set on order hopefully (I asked for the arachnids as I don't like the bigger heavier 22" turbines)

Many Thanks

Dean

Has anybody anywhere put Arachnids on a model X? I'd love to put them on my model X (I've worked out id need 255/40/21 for the front and 275/40/21 for the rear to get the same diameter as the wheels I have now. Mine is a model X 75D which is only 50kg heavier than a P100DL as I have smaller battery and motors. I'm also on bigger sidewall tires and more travel suspension with less power too... so what I'm saying is if its good for a P100DL then anyone found a good reason why not for my Model X?

I really cant find any photos on the net or heard of anyone doing it. I have a set on order hopefully (I asked for the arachnids as I don't like the bigger heavier 22" turbines)

Many Thanks

Dean

From what I have been told, arachnids do not have the weight rating for an X. I have heard of them on an X before. But Tesla will not mount them on an X. I don't think I would risk it. But that is up to whoever wants to try that.

I do still have a set available!

Thanks Erik

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I have had a lot of people asking about matte black or grey. This set is only in Silver.

However, I have a local shop who painted all the chrome on my last Tesla matte black and they can powder coat rims any color you want, matte black, grey, red, blue, etc. Please message me for details.

Thanks Erik

Reactions: masamitsu