Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fort Worth Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Reactions: wreighven
Thought I would pass along, since I am the originator of this thread, my recent experience with the Fort Worth Tesla Service Center.

In brief, it was seamless, as all of my experiences with Tesla sales, delivery, and service have been to date.

I had a state inspection and the "biannual service" (that used to be in the Model 3 owners manual) performed on my car. Scheduled it through the Tesla app; all communication occurred either via text, email, or the app. I was given a quote up front. Car needed an alignment, tire rotation, cabin air filter, washer fluid, brake fluid flush. All told, likely still cost me less than two years of routine maintenance to an ICE vehicle. I would rate quality of work performed to be very good. Car drives fine and HVAC doing very well under our current heat wave.

All staff at the service center I interacted with were friendly and professional. This center also performs deliveries of new vehicles, and appeared very busy at that task, with multiple Model 3, Y, X, and S in the lot, ready for pickup.

Overall, thumbs up. Go Tesla!

Just wondering about the promptness of the Service Center seeing as how I am having to drive down from Amarillo and will be without a vehicle (no loaners vehicles available per Tesla) and will be scheduling a ride from eCarra to my hotel. Anyone have any insight to offer?

Just wondering about the promptness of the Service Center seeing as how I am having to drive down from Amarillo and will be without a vehicle (no loaners vehicles available per Tesla) and will be scheduling a ride from eCarra to my hotel. Anyone have any insight to offer?

Just be sure to note this in your texts to them as you can't call--which is a bit of a bummer.

Can't a Mobile Service Tech be scheduled to service all Teslas in Amarillo, say, once a month? That drive is far too far to be making regularly!

Just be sure to note this in your texts to them as you can't call--which is a bit of a bummer.

Can't a Mobile Service Tech be scheduled to service all Teslas in Amarillo, say, once a month? That drive is far too far to be making regularly!
It would be nice. I have had a few mobile service appointments for my Model X in the past couple of years. One was to fix my third row seat since it wouldn’t unlock to be raised back up and another was to complete the retrofit for HW3. Unfortunately this time I have a couple of minor issues and a huge vertical crack in my windshield that I’m pretty sure a mobile tech won’t be able to take care of.

It would be nice. I have had a few mobile service appointments for my Model X in the past couple of years. One was to fix my third row seat since it wouldn’t unlock to be raised back up and another was to complete the retrofit for HW3. Unfortunately this time I have a couple of minor issues and a huge vertical crack in my windshield that I’m pretty sure a mobile tech won’t be able to take care of.

If the windshield is the big deal, I'd consider just having it replaced locally in your neck of the woods. To drive to DFW just for that is a bit much, especially since I believe Tesla outsources the glass work to another party (but not sure).

Unless you have another pressing reason to drive here, I'd reconsider this appointment and simply have mobile service do what they can and a local glass shop replace your windshield (unless it's a manufacturing defect; then you have to bring it here I'd guess).

If the windshield is the big deal, I'd consider just having it replaced locally in your neck of the woods. To drive to DFW just for that is a bit much, especially since I believe Tesla outsources the glass work to another party (but not sure).

Unless you have another pressing reason to drive here, I'd reconsider this appointment and simply have mobile service do what they can and a local glass shop replace your windshield (unless it's a manufacturing defect; then you have to bring it here I'd guess).

I was at the Dallas Service Center across from Love Field the other day. I was told they are opening a big service center across the street to assist with issues like body work, etc. Target date December. I'll be one of the first customers, some churl doing >100 in the right shoulder of the 114 Toll Lane hit something in the road which dinged The Good Ship Venus' front fender. My baby has been violated! My first ding, alas.

Lots of lodging and other amenities in the area around the Dallas Love Field airport.

Last edited:

I had my car in for routine service about 3 weeks ago and they were pretty short staffed at the time. I was initially told that the car would be in for 2 days but I ended up getting it back later the same day, probably because I ended up only doing about half of the recommended maintenance items.