Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found a LOT of Model 3's in a Tesla lot - Pictures inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the security guards finally caught him, now that the security fence is gone.:rolleyes:

New thread:
Tesla has new guard dogs.:eek:
hunter_killer_drone_2003_01.jpg

Must be this...

Drama in Bay Area today! Hey there was a small earthquake in the East bay hills this morning (3.9), husband told me he felt it across the bay. Plus some areas of the East bay like Mt. Hamilton got snow and other areas got hailstones--Mt. View, Alameda, San Leandro and Oakland Hills which is not a far from Fremont. Just be happy that I don't think hail was in Fremont and hitting all those new cars ... but weather news said it's going to be an unsettled day. Some thunder and lighting around too.

• Informative
Reactions: immunogold
The horror! The headlines! Tesla loses 2000 cars to hail damage.

Though hail damage on the west coast (especially lower elevations) is pretty rare. Hail tends to be small ice pellets rather than the giant rocks some other places get. I've never seen hail larger than about 1 cm, most is about 3 mm. My Model S has been in that kind of hail with no issues.

Wonder how those all glass roofs handle big hail

Probably better than the metal bodywork. Thin aluminum vs relatively thick automotive glass, I think the glass will hold up better.

• Helpful
Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt
Though hail damage on the west coast (especially lower elevations) is pretty rare. Hail tends to be small ice pellets rather than the giant rocks some other places get. I've never seen hail larger than about 1 cm, most is about 3 mm. My Model S has been in that kind of hail with no issues.

Probably better than the metal bodywork. Thin aluminum vs relatively thick automotive glass, I think the glass will hold up better.
Mayb that’s the line change, switching to all glass model 3:)

• Funny
Reactions: RTPEV