Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Founders Series Model S for Kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a code to order a Founder Series Model S for Kids by Radio Flyer, but I don't expect to have children for years (knock on wood), so I'm selling instead of taking delivery myself. I will provide you the code so that you can choose the color (midnight silver metallic, deep blue metallic, red multi-coat, pearl white multi-coat) and have it delivered to your house when it ships.

From the website details:
Every lithium ion battery powered Tesla Model S for Kids comes equipped with high-end features to recreate the ultimate Tesla experience including: working headlights, a MP3 sound system, a real auto-paint finish, forward and reverse modes, a frunk, and a working horn. Easily switch between a top speed of 6 mph or parent limited speed of 3 mph. For ages 3 – 8, max weight of 81 lbs.
Your Model S for Kids Referral Configuration:
- Exclusive Brushed Aluminum Founder Series License Plate (not available to the public, cannot be personalized)
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery (Rechargeable, charger included)
- Black Rims
Product ships in 5-6 weeks.

Tesla Model S for Kids

Asking $450. I will take PayPal and send you the code upon payment, or we can meet locally in Southern California if you prefer.

No longer available, thanks for playing. It's going to one of my friends, so I'll post back once I find out how long it takes to receive it for those who are curious.
How long did it take to get the code after the referral? It only been a few weeks for me, and I'm in no hurry, but just curious.
It was only 5 days, but Gmail flagged it as a Promotion so I didn't see it for a few weeks.

No longer available, thanks for playing. It's going to one of my friends, so I'll post back once I find out how long it takes to receive it for those who are curious.

It was only 5 days, but Gmail flagged it as a Promotion so I didn't see it for a few weeks.
thanks. I guess I need to check my spam catcher.