Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free to a good Model X home (Well, you pay the postage)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a never used model X exterior car cover from Tesla which we are willing to give to anyone who can use it. PM me with your address (US or Canada), and we will ship it to you whichever way we find is cheapest. You can send me a check for the postage after you get the cover. You can see the cover in the accessories portion of the Tesla.com website. It runs about $450 on the website. We are clearing out things we don't use, and this cover has never been out of its carry bag. Thanks, JimVandegriff

We have a never used model X exterior car cover from Tesla which we are willing to give to anyone who can use it. PM me with your address (US or Canada), and we will ship it to you whichever way we find is cheapest. You can send me a check for the postage after you get the cover. You can see the cover in the accessories portion of the Tesla.com website. It runs about $450 on the website. We are clearing out things we don't use, and this cover has never been out of its carry bag. Thanks, JimVandegriff
PM sent

You're a good man, Jim. Appreciate you injecting some good karma into the world. Happy new year!

Do you like the cover you purchased? I am in the market for one.
I do, I bought the one from evannex on sale for $249. It fits perfectly, has a flap for the charging port. The material is nice, it’s well made, and has a nice case. I’ve only used it in my garage (birds sometimes get in) but it is rated for outdoor and looks like it would hold up.
Car Cover for Tesla Model X