Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From UK, a contact at Orlando Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Coming to Orlando in September on vacation and would like to visit the showroom to see a Model X, we do not have them in UK yet.

Rather than just turn up on the day, would like to contact them via email beforehand, and agree it would be OK, with the hope that we could agree a mutual time (on a quiet day say??) for me to come in and look around the car.

Anyone got an email address for them??

Hi

Coming to Orlando in September on vacation and would like to visit the showroom to see a Model X, we do not have them in UK yet.

Rather than just turn up on the day, would like to contact them via email beforehand, and agree it would be OK, with the hope that we could agree a mutual time (on a quiet day say??) for me to come in and look around the car.

Anyone got an email address for them??

You can email Chelsea Velazquez at [email protected]

You can also schedule a Model X test drive via tesla.com at the location of your choice. I did so for my father (my wife and I are waiting on our delivery in the next few weeks) last weekend with only one day's notice at the Orlando-Eatonville location. Kevin Hanson is my contact there and comes highly recommended.