TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

From UK, a contact at Orlando Tesla

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ajackuk, Jul 6, 2016.

1. ajackuk

ajackuk Member

Hi

Coming to Orlando in September on vacation and would like to visit the showroom to see a Model X, we do not have them in UK yet.

Rather than just turn up on the day, would like to contact them via email beforehand, and agree it would be OK, with the hope that we could agree a mutual time (on a quiet day say??) for me to come in and look around the car.

Anyone got an email address for them??

2. FloridaGary

FloridaGary Member

You can email Chelsea Velazquez at [email protected]

3. MG1234

MG1234 Member

You can also schedule a Model X test drive via tesla.com at the location of your choice. I did so for my father (my wife and I are waiting on our delivery in the next few weeks) last weekend with only one day's notice at the Orlando-Eatonville location. Kevin Hanson is my contact there and comes highly recommended.

4. ajackuk

ajackuk Member

Thank you both , will give them a try!

5. ajackuk

ajackuk Member

Just to update you I have made contact with the people there and should be able to get something arranged in September

6. FloridaGary

FloridaGary Member

Great! Enjoy your time in my city and don't forget to be careful driving on I-4. We are undergoing a 6 year road expansion project. If you stay near Disney, Universal or Sea World area you won't have to worry about it.