Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Arms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of a company that makes any front suspension parts?

Like I have the N2itive rear toe and camber arms and they work great and my tires wear even, but my front alignment sucks and I need to fix it.

my front camber is set at -1.1 and is maxed out, meaning there is no further adjustment possible but I'm getting *sugar* tire wear from the extra camber, the max tesla says for the front is -1.2 but I cant do anything about it without installing some aftermarket parts that have better adjustability.

Also is there any recommendations as to how to fix this without buying new suspension parts?

-1.1* of camber wouldn't cause extra tire wear. I would be looking at the toe settings instead. Can you share the alignment printout?
yeah my toe was a good bit off and they did fix it. When I get home I'll try to remember to take a pic of the alignment page.

But when the standard for camber is no more than -1.2 and I'm basically at that and cant be adjusted it seems something needs to be fixed.

Are your front tires wearing unevenly though? I consistently get around 28K miles out of summer tires in the front. That’s why the focus is on fixing the rear camber issues - I get 15K-18K out of the rears.

Are your front tires wearing unevenly though? I consistently get around 28K miles out of summer tires in the front. That’s why the focus is on fixing the rear camber issues - I get 15K-18K out of the rears.
The front right inner wear was excessive especially compared to the left front.

My rears are great bc I got the N2itive parts back there.

I'm currently at 19k miles on all 4 of my summers and yes they are mostly worn but still have about another 5k in them of that one wasn't so worn now I'm at like 1k tops remaining.

P_20211208_141741.jpg