Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

front bumper damaged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9294B224-905E-4AAB-ACEA-94A576D717DB.jpeg
D892BE32-9A4D-47C4-9E8A-521907AA3A26.jpeg
477CF837-2E89-4DB2-B453-9A861B3057A2.jpeg
hello i just messed up my fromt bumper by someone back up into me. I was looking all over google on how to go about fixing it but found no help. my front bumper is damaged along with the hood being bent & scratches. it runs perfectly fine but its just cosmetic. i stumbled across this page & thought someone might be able to give me an idea of what to do. this car was my grad gift & im so hurt i dont know what to do right now.

hello i just messed up my fromt bumper by someone back up into me.

Hopefully you got their contact information. For "what to do" perhaps start with contacting your insurance giving them the contact information from the person who hit you and getting a quote from a tesla approved body shop to repair using your insurance. You can let your insurance duke it out with the other persons insurance on whose ultimately responsible.

Thats what you pay for insurance for... you have insurance, I take it?

Reactions: XPsionic
Hopefully you got their contact information. For "what to do" perhaps start with contacting your insurance giving them the contact information from the person who hit you and getting a quote from a tesla approved body shop to repair using your insurance. You can let your insurance duke it out with the other persons insurance on whose ultimately responsible.

Thats what you pay for insurance for... you have insurance, I take it?
full coverage with a $1000 deductible. problem is the guy took off. i tried to run him down but red lights caught me. man im so bummed but

full coverage with a $1000 deductible. problem is the guy took off. i tried to run him down but red lights caught me. man im so bummed but

Check your dashcam video to see if you got the video on your dashcam. If they backed up into you, you would have the license plate (that is, if it has not been written over with you driving after, or you didnt have it on if you were parked).

Reactions: XPsionic