Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Lights Stay On (Faint) - Normal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The outer shell of the lights (screenshot added with an arror) stay on, but it's very faint... I only can notice when I walk into my pitch dark garage.. I tried to take a picture but it was too dark.

Is it normal for those to stay on?

Attachments

• USC70TSC024B021001.jpg
    USC70TSC024B021001.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 83
The outer shell of the lights (screenshot added with an arror) stay on, but it's very faint... I only can notice when I walk into my pitch dark garage.. I tried to take a picture but it was too dark.

Is it normal for those to stay on?

It’s not normal. I had a mobile service technician out for something else and mentioned it to him. He had never seen it and did some research and he said it’s a known issue that will be addressed in a software update.

Reactions: optize
It’s not normal. I had a mobile service technician out for something else and mentioned it to him. He had never seen it and did some research and he said it’s a known issue that will be addressed in a software update.
I was told this, too. Years ago. I'm not going to hold my breath. Frankly, I think any time something goes wrong with the car, the service center is supposed to say it's a software issue that will be fixed in a later update.