Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk Hooks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Torque Alliance in the Netherlands have a set available. I used them to order mudflaps - their service was great and it arrived very quickly!

Model 3: Frunk Grocery Bag Hooks (2 pcs)

That price is ridiculous, surely someone is taking advantage. Thankfully I got my car with the hooks installed but if I was looking for some I would rather wait unit the Tesla versions are available again at a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: Durzel and Jez_GB
That price is ridiculous, surely someone is taking advantage. Thankfully I got my car with the hooks installed but if I was looking for some I would rather wait unit the Tesla versions are available again at a fraction of the cost.
Sorry for the high price, I believe the supplier is charging us the "model cost" for the plastic parts as we are an early EU vendor who has this product in stock, we are actively looking for alternatives to reduce the price. Actually this happened many times e.g. for the frunk/trunk struts, the cost reduced more than 200% in 2 months last year after more manufactuers started producing them.

Sorry for the high price, I believe the supplier is charging us the "model cost" for the plastic parts as we are an early EU vendor who has this product in stock, we are actively looking for alternatives to reduce the price. Actually this happened many times e.g. for the frunk/trunk struts, the cost reduced more than 200% in 2 months last year after more manufactuers started producing them.
Your supplier is Tesla isn’t it? The product description says that they are OEM...