Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frustrated by Financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never heard of Tesla offering 0.25% financing. They don't do in-house leasing/financing as they just have it underwritten by another company. I can't imagine a bank offering 0.25% unless you have a lot of business with them.
Indeed, they are using "Cashgate" in Switzerland for the leasing but I can definitely assure you that Tesla offered 0,25%.
Now they are at 0,75% so the 1,5% or higher rate that you mention in other countries seem crazy high for me.

For the record, in France, my father purchased in July a 100D and the interest rate written on the contract is 1,031%.

Indeed, they are using "Cashgate" in Switzerland for the leasing but I can definitely assure you that Tesla offered 0,25%.
Now they are at 0,75% so the 1,5% or higher rate that you mention in other countries seem crazy high for me.

For the record, in France, my father purchased in July a 100D and the interest rate written on the contract is 1,031%.

Are those figures APR or flat rate? If flat rate, then it's not comparable to UK APR rates as flat rate finance always looks less than APR until you calculate the total repayable. For example 1% flat rate works out about the same cost as 2% APR on a 4 year loan. Regardless 0.25% flat or APR is still very low and not possible in the UK. Tesla APR was 1.5% last year, now at 3%.