Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2015 Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Testing the waters... may need to upgrade to an X for family reasons

My car is fully loaded, every option except the dual chargers. Even has the rear facing seats. Pearl white, grey interior, gloss obeche wood.

Close to 30k miles. Just had new tires installed by the SC and had a full service done.

Asking 85k obo

Photos coming soon

Wow... geez man... sorry

Been traveling so I don’t check the forums much... and not really hugely motivated to sell.

Car is still available. Will get photos when I can.

Given that you admit to be not motivated enough to sell to even answer questions about the car from a forum member who is interested in buying the car, are you then looking for responses from buyers who are not motivated/interested to buy? o_O

Why would a forum member now contact you about this car at all when it seems like you can't be bothered to even respond to them? Your car is probably worth $75-$85K but that is a lot of money for some people to spend on a used car. I'd personally run away from a non-responsive seller who seems like they could not care less. Just realize that with a "take it or leave it -- I am too busy" attitude you may not get anyone seriously interested in buying the car to even contact you.

I just went through the most horrible experience trying to buy a 2016 P90DL from a private party in San Francisco. Despite the enormous deal, I ended up having to walk away because of the seller's breach of contract and other bad conduct.

That seller also promised to refund the $1500.00 I sent him via PayPal as a deposit...he never followed through on that either. I had to file a credit card dispute to get my money back

WhiteRabbit: Can you tell me which battery it has?

I'm pretty sure that person sold his car already....it was a great deal.

I flew up from LA for an inspection and to buy the car. The seller showed up 45 minutes late and then continued to sit in the car and talk on the phone for another 15 minutes.

Because of this lost time, the inspection was only completed at 4:45 and the Seller started screaming that we had to be at the Seller's bank by 5 because it closes. There was never any mention of traveling to any bank and I had a certified check for the price in full. On top of that, we still needed another 30 minutes to finish our business at Tesla and have the ownership transferred over.

The Seller had the audacity to tell me that I needed to get a local hotel and stay in San Fran for the night so we could finish up in the morning.

I told the Seller that I had to be in court the next morning (I'm a lawyer) and I'm flying back to LA. Also, I'm a diabetic and I didn't have any meds with me...not gonna risk a hospital trip over an ignorant ahole.

We made arrangements to meet on Jan 3rd. When I was standing at LAX on Dec 26th, waiting for my luggage from Christmas vacation, the Seller started lighting up my phone, saying that I had to meet at the Seller's bank, that the Seller would not meet me at Tesla, and that if I didn't agree to these new terms within 3 hours, the Seller would sell the car to someone else.

That Seller is damn lucky I didn't sue.

Second time you've posted this ad (once in December). Second time you've disappeared without a trace. Didn't answer your private message either.

You don't really own a Tesla, do you? Some kind of Class-A Joker.

Are you in the market for a second p90dL?

That Seller is damn lucky I didn't sue.

That sounded like quite the nightmare private party experience!

Yes, you are correct, I did put a deposit down on a CPO to replace my bad buying experience.

However, I cancelled that order when I found out the car has a V1 battery. Tesla found me a replacement. It, too, has a V1. As such, I am back in the market and that is why my first inquiry to Whiterabbit was regarding the battery in his car.

Photos

Attachments

• F1A170BB-1557-4FAE-9481-00F2B6599D39.jpeg
    F1A170BB-1557-4FAE-9481-00F2B6599D39.jpeg
    599.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 6AEF6658-3CFE-4F7C-A0FB-2AFC2D5DE820.jpeg
    6AEF6658-3CFE-4F7C-A0FB-2AFC2D5DE820.jpeg
    731.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 818865A4-F2F6-495A-B533-51B63F301BAA.jpeg
    818865A4-F2F6-495A-B533-51B63F301BAA.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 00E801A0-840A-418B-8ACA-C32E5DB9BCBA.jpeg