Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" OEM Grey Wheels & Tires - Nor Cal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling an original set of 21” Grey OEM wheels and tires.

16 photos can be seen here - 21" OEM Wheels & Tires

qEAu2ff.jpg

They were given to me as part of a lease assumption on my 2015 70D. The car came with 19’s so I no longer need these.

Previous owner bought them new from Tesla – a $6,000 package.

Tesla — 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package - Grey

This package includes:

· (4) 21X8.5J Grey Turbine wheels
· (4) 245/35/21 - Continental Tires
· (4) Tire pressure sensors
· (4) Tesla logo wheel caps

*Lug nuts and lug nut covers not included*

The wheels have minor curb rash and I’ve included photos of each wheel.

3 of the 4 tires are good, 1 of them had a large bolt in it that caused a flat. This tire will likely need to be replaced, not sure if it’s salvageable.

Wheels have TPMS sensors.

I’m not looking to sell the wheels without the tires and would prefer local pickup/drop-off to avoid shipping.

I’m located in Sacramento, CA and am willing to drive them to someone in the Northern California area.

Asking for only $1650 due to damaged tire. Open to offers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

They seem to be different Continental tires -- some photos look like ContiSportContact, and others are ExtremeContact DW. Can you clarify which tires are which?

Also, assuming these tires are directional, did you note which tires are left side/right side?

thanks.

You're correct, there are two ContiSportContact and two Extreme Contact DW. I'm not sure which are left side/right side. I do know that the damaged tire was on the rear passenger side and that was a ContiSportContact. I'd imagine the other ContiSportContact was also in the rear but I don't know for a fact if Tesla put them on that way.

Square set up

I'm also in Sacramento and was considering grey 21s to replace my 19s.

How much tread left on the non damaged tires?

If you send me your email or message me, I can send over some detailed photos of the tread. Would you like me to do the penny test on them? I don't have a Tire Tread Gauge.

You're welcome to come by and check them out in person. I live where 5 and 80 come together off West El Camino.

Problem is two tires might need to be replaced.
The tire with the bolt and depending on the wear, the tire across from it

Do you mind posting a few penny tread pics

Ps: I had a bolt that big in one of my run flat tires, I could hear it hit the ground on every rotation.

Problem is two tires might need to be replaced.
The tire with the bolt and depending on the wear, the tire across from it

Do you mind posting a few penny tread pics

Ps: I had a bolt that big in one of my run flat tires, I could hear it hit the ground on every rotation.

I took some photos on Tuesday of the tread on the other tires. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Where about in Sacramento are you? You're welcome to check them out in person. They're in back of car at the moment.

I'm in the natomas area, I'm out of town til next weekend.

I'm interested, is like to replace the 19s on my s85, however I am concerned whether these wheels are bent or not.
If they aren't sold until I come back let's meet up and I'll check them out in person.

Wheels are not bent. Come by and check them out though. I work in Natomas and live very close.

I'll be out of town (in Santa Clara area) this Friday and Saturday, back on Sunday afternoon.

If they aren't sold by then, we can connect. PM me.