Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: $41k - 2018 LR RWD, Blue, Black Premium Interior, Autopilot, 34.8k miles (Long Island, NY)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image1-jpg.520567

Long story short (or maybe not): I bought this CPO car from Tesla -- sight unseen & having never driven a Tesla -- just last week. But while I recognize that the car is awesome in so many ways, I just don't like it! I came from a Honda Fit EV, which Honda would not let me lease anymore & they do not sell at all. It was my favorite car ever, but they took it away and are going to dismantle it! I refuse to go back to an ICE car, and while rebounding over losing my beloved Fit EV, I saw this M3 and went for it. I'm just so used to the Fit, which I always squeezed into tiny, parallel, on-street parking spaces in NYC (and kinda beat the hell out of it), that the Model 3 is too large (and too nice, tbh) for my purposes. Anyway, I'm basically looking to get the car a good home for the same amount I paid. I took delivery last week, on March 2. The full CarFax, attached here, as of my delivery is a mere 2 entries. The full image gallery is here. I got a full (3 visits, rather uneventful) service history from Tesla, which I will provide to the buyer. Please DM if interested (and if you promise not to laugh when you see the size of the seller who apparently loves tiny cars).

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 240
  • CARFAX Vehicle History Report for 5YJ3E1EA9JF007344.pdf
    602.8 KB · Views: 144
Price drop to $40,000.

Everyone in my DMs knows exactly what I paid! :D You've been really honest and helpful! But what some people don't realize is that sales tax in NY cost me over $3,000! I don't want to take a total bath on that, because I've got to immediately go shopping for another car!

I've also been informed that early VINs are known to be problematic, but the service records show that basically the only issue the previous owner had was the original plastic charge pin things breaking. The entire charge port and charge cover were replaced. It also had a Driver Seat Harness replacement. It's in great shape!

Unfortunately, sales tax paid by yourself shouldn't be included in the sales calculation to the next buyer. Most buyers are going to have to pay sales tax all over again. Just food for thought. GLWYS.

Of course not, but if we agree the car was underpriced, we could at least meet somewhere in the middle. There's no $2000 delivery fee, & some states have zero EV sales tax. If no one agrees, I eventually take the L, but I'm not that desperate yet. I may just trade it in when the Mini SE comes out, which would provide sales tax advantages. I'd love to get it to someone who wants it, rather than a dealer though.

It does not have FSD, but it can be added for a fee. It had Lifetime Premium Connectivity indicated on the touchscreen and the Tesla website for months, but it recently vanished. I'm not sure Tesla wouldn't similarly wipe FSD from the next owner; I think you're best off adding it yourself after purchase. Oddly, Vroom made me an offer that expired, but they then emailed to increase their offer! If you want a Long Range in great shape for a good price, time is running out!