Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: JL 8” subwoofer 8W3V3-4 and amp package (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know if this set up works with 2023 model 3 due to 16v. It’s been a while why are you selling.
I don’t know. I would assume the amplifier is capable of connecting to different voltage levels but maybe check with an installer. This was supposed to be put in a previous car but didn’t get to before it was sold. Wanted to have it installed in the Tesla but still not getting around to it, so if it sells it sells.

I have the 2023 with an Alpine mono amp and it has been perfect. In all honesty, this is a GREAT deal. It will work with all tesla 3/y with the upgraded audio and the stock 8 inch woofer in the passenger trunk. If I didn't already upgrade and also if you are a SR, I would buy a used sub box off ebay (something like this: 2017-2023 Tesla Model 3 / X AMP Audio sound amplifier speaker w/ subwoofer OEM | eBay) and use this speaker with the bracket and amp. You can search people on this forum who already have done this before with great results.