Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: New Wet Okole Seat Covers, Black (for MS regular seats)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale, basically new pair of front seat Wet Okole Seat Covers in black, for Model S. These are for non-next gen seats. I put them on my multi-pattern seats (2016 build) and they fit like a glove. These are made by Wet Okole, which are also basically the same as the Evannex ones (except with the extra pockets and such). Looks great like OEM. Nice padding makes the seat more comfortable.

I literally had it on my car for 1 day and sat in it for less than 1 hour. But turns out, I'm actually getting a new car soon with white seats, so I have no more use for them. No defects or signs of wear at all.

These are $322 new, without shipping. Asking $300 obo, shipping included in CONUS.

Thanks!

fnPv8Vu.jpg

snWHZra.jpg

1cedHF1.jpg

WnUCs63.jpg

I purchased a 2017 (Sept) Model S (haven't received it yet), w/multi pattern seats. You mentioned in your post the seat covers are for "non-next gen seats" Would you know if your seat covers would fit 2017 multi pattern seats?

I think the head rest is different on the newer cars. You could check the WetOkole.com website or evannex.com

I have this exact seat cover, except for my 2016 NextGen seats, and they are wonderful quality and workmanship.