TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS :: Used set of TPMS Sensors (Bao Long 433MHz) for 2012-2014 Tesla Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by arijaycomet, Apr 26, 2017.

1. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Selling a USED set of FOUR (4) TPMS Sensors
    These are the Bao Long 433MHz version, that fit 2012-2014 Tesla Model S vehicles.

See photos--- they are all in great shape with valve stems and all hardware required for re-install.
    Upgraded my wife's car from a 2014 to a 2015, so we had to swap out the valve stems on her summer wheels.

TPMS Direct sells these for $102 each plus a $12 service kit if needed. That means $400+ new!

Asking $175 USD SHIPPED -- FREE UPS Ground shipping to the CONUS -- PayPal payments.

Interested? Drop me a PM!

TPMS-sensor-1.jpg TPMS-sensor-2.jpg TPMS-sensor-3.jpg TPMS-sensor-4.jpg

2. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

VERY open to ANY reasonable offers...

3. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Weekend bump!

4. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

BTW--- early 2015 models that are pre-autopilot might also work with these sensors, I believe. Basically my understanding is if your car is pre-autopilot hardware, these work for you!

5. usa9910

usa9910 Member

Still available?

6. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

No. They are long gone.