Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 11.4.x bug fix priority poll

Which FSD bugs in version 11.4.x Tesla should fix first?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little voice in my head always wonders "what would happen if I just didn't intervene right now?". Would it brake early enough to make the corner? Bail out back to the straight ahead lane? Try to take the corner at 50 mph, understeer, and crash?
I always think about that. But the idea of letting the car get onto 50-60 feet of offramp which is designed for cars doing 30 when we are going 70 doesn't fill me with confidence. Most drivers pull over long before so they can slow down enough to take the ramp.
Its not even that it signals or gives any warning it just goes for it, almost like it thinks its doing 45mph - boggles my mind that issues this severe are still being allowed out into public.
The folks using wheel weights or other tricks to avoid holding the wheel would find themselves in the turn lane with nowhere to go.

I'm prioritizing bugs that may cause a collision. Most of the other ones either cause the car to miss a turn/exit and force the driver to take back control, or just slow down the drive.

1. Unnecessary slowing down when there is a car coming from behind on the left or right lane

2. Crossing left lane when making right turn on (wide turn to the left)

3. Unable to follow red/green light on multiple lane ramp to freeway and run red light

Reactions: rlsd