Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD and speed limit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the new FSDs, dissable auto speed setting switch and set offset override to 0. Then you can control with wheel to increase.
On the highway (V11 stack) but on the V12 stack it has very little control effect, at least for me it's NOTHING like it used to be. V12 seems to V12 no matter what the setting. Offset may limit the top speed V12 drives but haven't tried that since it almost always drive a little too slow for me.

On the highway (V11 stack) but on the V12 stack it has very little control effect, at least for me it's NOTHING like it used to be. V12 seems to V12 no matter what the setting. Offset may limit the top speed V12 drives but haven't tried that since it almost always drive a little too slow for me.
A little slow for you likely, but the OP of this thread doesn’t wish to exceed the speed limit by any measure so they may approve.

I’ve found that v12 doesn’t necessarily ignore my max speed offset (I use +14%), but is just sometimes slower about getting there. When I’m impatient I will push the accelerator for a bit to hurry it up there but still without disengaging FSDb. It’ll then stick to the higher speed.

Reactions: Yelobird