Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you check this ULT ? @diplomat33 says Tesla can't handle this ULT better than Waymo.

Please don't drag me into this. And don't twist my words. in that post, I simply show an example of Waymo safely handling that ULT to show that Waymo can do it. I don't say that Tesla cannot handle it.

Also, I would note YOU are the one tagging me and bringing Waymo into this thread which has nothing to do with Waymo. YOU are the one trying to start a debate/comparison of who can do the ULT better, not me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dewg
Please don't drag me into this. And don't twist my words. in that post, I simply show an example of Waymo safely handling that ULT to show that Waymo can do it. I don't say that Tesla cannot handle it.

Also, I would note YOU are the one tagging me and bringing Waymo into this thread which has nothing to do with Waymo. YOU are the one trying to start a debate/comparison of who can do the ULT better, not me.

If you had simply read that conversation - you would have seen your post. Either say you were wrong - or let someone try it out to see how FSD handles it and we can compare !

You think Waymo handled that UPL worse than what FSD Beta would have done? Are you crazy? There is zero chance FSD Beta would handle that situation even 10% as good as Waymo. The fact is that Waymo handled that UPL incredibly well.

ps : and this !

Wrong. IMO, Wayno would not only try CULTs but would pass with flying colors. CULTs would be a piece of cake for Waymo.

If you had simply read that conversation - you would have seen your post. Either say you were wrong - or let someone try it out to see how FSD handles it and we can compare !

ps : and this !

That was a conversation from 2 months ago in the Waymo thread. You are dragging a 2 month old post from another thread into this one. And my posts were simply a response to you starting it with claims that Waymo is worse at ULTs than FSD beta. Again, you seem to want to compare Waymo and FSD beta, not me. I don't care. And I really don't think this thread should be taken off topic with a big debate about Waymo vs Tesla FSD.

Last edited: