Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD email from Tesla (April 5, 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who knows. I have to admit I'm a little wistful about not having snagged FSD at the sale price of $2k; slightly more optimistic overall based on the presentation on Monday. Just as a toy, though; I can't imagine I would get actual utility out of it. But we'll see how things work out. Definitely won't be paying $4k.

At some point there will be a sale, or I'll be buying a new car, and at some point such features will become commonplace and standard (so they might be cheap).

On the CF spoiler install front, there is promising news, as I was invited to an event in San Diego to install spoilers. I turned it down as I am not going to be in town. If they can do that, Tesla can do anything.

I cannot believe how good it is. Elon is a genius and I can understand all the negative comments and haters around here as they feel so stupid now looking back at all previous articles, tweets fake news... It is a revolution and Elon is the most active person doing something tangible to save this planet..