Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD going up 1 November

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called to service centre number just now and pulled the trigger. Got some interesting info..
  • No info on whether or not price will increase, but service staff do not get any special treatment on pricing. Once they know they start telling customers.
  • noAP is "coming soon" but no information on whether its this year or next. Couldn't tease any further info out the service centre person over the phone. I have a feeling that they know more than what is being let on but have been told not to make any comments. Maybe there is some regulatory approval that needs to occur.

My car has been at the Service Centre for 3 weeks+ and I tried to order FSD in the meantime (have tried previously online and via email with the known website error and no response). Apparently they can't add it while it's in service. The price better not go up!

(they did say they'd put a note on my file that I requested it and should honour pre-price rises .. but knowing Tesla and their poor service and communications .. I wouldn't put my house on it!)

My car has been at the Service Centre for 3 weeks+ and I tried to order FSD in the meantime (have tried previously online and via email with the known website error and no response). Apparently they can't add it while it's in service. The price better not go up!

(they did say they'd put a note on my file that I requested it and should honour pre-price rises .. but knowing Tesla and their poor service and communications .. I wouldn't put my house on it!)
I’ll agree tesla communications are dreadful (excluding my local service tech who should become their PR chief), however I have always found tesla financial dealing to be completely honorable, and I’ve had similar situations to what you have described. I don’t think you need to be even slightly concerned.

Reactions: ittah and OzVic
FSD.JPG
Noticed an update to Tesla accounts page. It was never possible to purchase FSD online (other users were required to contact Tesla Australia for purchase). However, now you are able to order online (A$8500) and surprisingly lists NoA as well. Not sure whether NoA will be available soon, or whether the price will go up (to match UK and USA FSD pricing)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: m4rtin
View attachment 487746 Noticed an update to Tesla accounts page. It was never possible to purchase FSD online (other users were required to contact Tesla Australia for purchase). However, now you are able to order online (A$8500) and surprisingly lists NoA as well. Not sure whether NoA will be available soon, or whether the price will go up (to match UK and USA FSD pricing)

Cant wait for those features still coming this year. 15 more sleeps.

• Funny
Reactions: Anubis