Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD on dealership car question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DA8DA99B-8266-48DE-9D3F-74486925254A.png

I understand this question has been asked a million times. About to pull the trigger on a model 3 and dealer sent the above screenshots with proof of FSD being included.

2 questions.
Where did the dealer get the screenshot with the car details? I own a model S and I can’t seem to find it. Is it in car details?

If it says FSD on the car details (looks similar to the car details that Tesla shows on their website on their pre owned inventory) then FSD should stay after I change ownership of the vehicle, right?

The car was purchased at an auction, and I’ve already asked the dealership to see if they bought it from Tesla or not.

What are you guys thoughts?

Attachments

• 2825B54C-DECF-4725-8751-214FAC6BC1DB.jpeg
    2825B54C-DECF-4725-8751-214FAC6BC1DB.jpeg
    599 KB · Views: 283
I would also like to buy a Tesla one day, but they’re too expensive for me, and I think I will opt for a used one.

You are going to need to wait a while longer, since used tesla model 3s cost almost the same as new ones (or in the very recent past, more than new ones). If you are expecting a huge discount on a used one, you will need to wait for a while, or be prepared to take on a car with very high miles or some combination of those things.

Upvote 0