Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD promises missed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So when you said Tesla didn't promise anything- they certainly did. Last year even. Didn't make it. And didn't make the date they later said they were tracking to late-but-never keep PART of that promise either.

Not clear where you keep getting lost.

I'm not getting lost, but you are by taking one post out of context. The point is that we were only talking about a specific statement the OP made that Tesla promised to deliver more features in March. And Tesla never made that promise.

I'm sorry that you can't follow a conversation and that I shortened my post by not typing out "to deliver more FSD features by the end of March, 2020" again in the last post of the conversation and that is confusing you.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Knightshade
@MP3Mike @Knightshade

I like most of the posts you guys make, you both contribute a lot to the community here. With that being said, in THIS specific thread, you guys are having a debate about FSD, while the thread is largely about the possible upcoming ability to watch dashcam videos in the car on the touchscreen.

May I respectfully ask that the FSD debate on promised release dates happen elsewhere / in another thread?

[TEG Mod note: moved these posts to their own thread now... ]

Last edited by a moderator: