Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD still has to be requested?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my car in February and it’s had 2023.2.10 ever since. Pretty old Firmware. I figured it was because FSD was attached to an earlier firmware version.

I see 2023.7.5 is out and has the latest FSD beta build. Yet, I still haven’t received FSD.

Before you ask, I did purchase the option and request it in the car UI.

Any thoughts?
I picked up my TMYLR 2023 on the first week of February with a factory version 2022.44.100 and had to wait until April 22 when they rolled out 2022.45.14 (FSD 11.3.5) and then a week later it was updated to 2022.45.15 (FSD 11.3.6) that's it so far no update was pushed to my car. I guess I was lucky that my car had an older factory version, since yours is later version, it looks like you have to wait until it goes to wider release on 2023.7.X branch. I was very disappointed not to have the FSD on the delivery day as the only reason I bought TESLA was to check out the FSD and after waiting more than 2 months when I finally got it I was pretty impressed. Once you know the limitation of the FSD you will like it. Good luck on your next download!!! I am now patientfully waiting for the summon feature , I wander when it will be available??? or will it be ever available without upgrading the hardware with radars???

Looks like Beta is now mainstream. Woke up to a software update notification. 2023.12.10. Plus it has all the previous non Beta enhancements.

What’s funny is that I got out of the queue last Saturday thinking it would be too long before they reopened the Beta and wanting to try my luck at just getting a standard update. Now, it looks both of my wishes have been granted!

This’ll be the morning where I don’t belabour getting ready and heading out to work! Installing now!

Looks like Beta is now mainstream. Woke up to a software update notification. 2023.12.10. Plus it has all the previous non Beta enhancements.

What’s funny is that I got out of the queue last Saturday thinking it would be too long before they reopened the Beta and wanting to try my luck at just getting a standard update. Now, it looks both of my wishes have been granted!

This’ll be the morning where I don’t belabour getting ready and heading out to work! Installing now!
Interesting. So far it appears this version is only going to vehicles that don't already have FSD beta. No existing FSD beta users have been upgraded to this version, as far as I can see.

I'm one of those folks.

Been almost a year since I got in the queue, and quit because I was never on the right update. The EAP and summon function was OK, but not worth the money.

Before I spend a few hundred for a month, I wonder if it is worth it even to try out

Any thoughts?