Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD subscriber paying $99/mo for just street light viz; and will now need to pay for new cams!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i was paying $99 a month till last month to access FSD on my '17 X75D...

First they made me pay $2k for MCU2/HW3 upgrade which I thought was a good "deal" as otherwise I was stuck on 2020.x software.
Then they teased me with the FSD beta button and made me go to Safety Score Hell

No they tell us we need new Cameras to have a stab at FSD beta.

Why are they willing to take my money still? All I am getting vs EAP is street lights and abrupt braking at green lights.

Oct 19 2016 "I feel pretty good about this goal. We'll be able to do a demonstration guide of full autonomy all the way from LA to New York. So basically from home in LA to Times Square in New York. And then have the car go and park itself by the end of next year." "The full autonomy update will be standard on all Tesla vehicles from here on out". "The hardware is fully capable of “Level 5 autonomy.”

Tony
@tony_lo
May 21, 2017
Update on the coast to coast autopilot demo?

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to
@tony_lo
Still on for end of year. Just software limited. Any Tesla car with HW2 (all cars built since Oct last year) will be able to do this.

Website claims at end of 2016.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 13.46.32.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 13.46.32.png
    1 MB · Views: 92