Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD v11.3 update…never came

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an inside camera cover because I hated the nags when I would switch up the music on the screen. Last year, I got kicked out of the FSD beta all in one, short drive because of that (and not understanding what was going on being a noob to FSD.) Ever since, I have used the camera cover. Unsure how I'll be able to ever go back if they start to require the camera for all driving using all autopilot variants.

I have an inside camera cover because I hated the nags when I would switch up the music on the screen. Last year, I got kicked out of the FSD beta all in one, short drive because of that (and not understanding what was going on being a noob to FSD.) Ever since, I have used the camera cover. Unsure how I'll be able to ever go back if they start to require the camera for all driving using all autopilot variants.
Agreed. Can you still use the standard autopilot when the camera is covered in 11.3?

Rollout has stalled basically all of Tue. Either there’s an issue or they’re waiting to make sure there is no issue before pushing out further. Hopefully today Wed we see a much higher push. So far it’s been stalled at 600 (TeslaFi) for at least a day now.

Rollout has stalled basically all of Tue. Either there’s an issue or they’re waiting to make sure there is no issue before pushing out further. Hopefully today Wed we see a much higher push. So far it’s been stalled at 600 (TeslaFi) for at least a day now.
I just got an update this morning, but it was 44.30.10. It's not the full stack upgrade I was hoping to get. I am not sure what's different in this version. Perhaps, it just addresses the recall, saftey concerns that were already included in the full stack version that was released to a relatively small pirtion of the fleet. . If so, it could be they have delayed the full stack rollout indefinitely but substituted 44.30.10 in order to comply more quickly with NHS concerns.

I just got an update this morning, but it was 44.30.10. It's not the full stack upgrade I was hoping to get. I am not sure what's different in this version. Perhaps, it just addresses the recall, saftey concerns that were already included in the full stack version that was released to a relatively small pirtion of the fleet. . If so, it could be they have delayed the full stack rollout indefinitely but substituted 44.30.10 in order to comply more quickly with NHS concerns.
44.30.10 is the last FSDb v10 version, which has been out for a while. Not sure why you’re just getting it now. Which build did you have before?

Reactions: Shaggy
Seems to be slowing even more as of right now, 11:30am eastern. Hopefully a wave comes soon…

I received a notification today and it turns out it was the 44.30.10 as well (very disappointed it was not v11). I looked online and it seems 44.30.10 rolled out last March??? I am not sure why I am getting this now. My previous version was 44.25.x and the 30 seems like a minor update.
I have a 2019 M3 with FSDb