Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full Screen FSD Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed some Youtube video showing the FSD visualization to be displayed on the full screen.
How do you change this setting for the new Xtmas Beta FSD 10.69.25 update?

FSD Smaller Display .jpg

FSD Larger Display .jpg

@EVRider-FL Thank you. I see, it's called "Full Self-Driving Vizualisation Preview."

I also included all the FSD settings, in particular the 'Require Lane Change Confitmation' to 'Yes'.
- I like the 'Lane Change' but I prefer to use my turn signal when I want to change lane,
instead to have FSD constantly willing to change lane.

Tesla FSD (Full Safe Driving) N10.69.25 c - Full Visualization .jpg

Tesla FSD (Full Safe Driving) N10.69.25 b - Require Lane Change Confitmation .jpg

Tesla FSD (Full Safe Driving) N10.69.25 a .jpg Tesla FSD (Full Safe Driving) N10.69.25 d.jpg Tesla FSD (Full Safe Driving) N10.69.25 e.jpg Tesla FSD (Full Safe Driving) N10.69.25 f.jpg Tesla FSD (Full Safe Driving) N10.69.25 g.jpg

Last edited:
@EVRider-FL Thank you. I see, it's called "Full Self-Driving Vizualisation Preview."

I also included all the FSD settings, in particular the 'Require Lane Change Confitmation' to 'Yes'.
- I like the 'Lane Change' but I prefer to use my turn signal when I want to change lane,
instead to have FSD constantly willing to change lane.
Lane Chnage Confirmation is for AP stack (highway only). FSD Beta lane changes are automatic and not confirmed.

I noticed that I could not find my driving score in my phone App? Is it normal?
Normal isn't really an applicable term for anything Tesla. In a domain where processes and parameters are designed, implemented and remain established for a time, then "Normal" is a bell shaped curve of the probability of an event. In this case the probability of your driving score appearing in your phone app. In the Tesla domain of continuous change, the probability of your driving score appearing in the phone's App is completely random with virtually an unlimited number of possible causes for what you do or do not find in your phone App. (BTW if the driving score disappears, "normally" the charge stats will also disappear.)

Possible things you could try, which might make it reappear include:

The two finger salute, rebooting the car display computer?

On the car display, Controls -> Bluetooth icon -> forget the phone. Then on the phone, Settings -.> Connections -> Bluetooth -> {if your Tesla appears, unpair it, then go back through the pairing process on both the phone and the car display?

Uninstall the Tesla App on your phone. Turn off the phone for a couple of minutes. Reinstall the Tesla App and re-pair the car with the phone again?

Wait for the next software update, which may possibly cause it to reappear?

Just be happier without the knowledge of how much your safety score was dinged for evasive maneuvers you may have performed to escape dangerous situations in which the car put you.

YW😉

It’s normal unless you have Tesla insurance
But Tesla still keeps the ability to remove FSD, or I think now to disable it for two weeks
if you are considered as unsafe driver, so does Tesla secretly record your driving?

For example, on my previous driving score, I had a one strike out because I was keeping my eyes on the traffic in front of me​
and not noticing the flashing blue light on top of the screen, but I had my hands on the steering wheel?​
Also you need in fact to squeeze the wheel or turn it at the risk to disengage FSD,​
to stop the flashing blue warning? May be the inside camera was not active yet?​

Last edited:
It’s normal unless you have Tesla insurance

This insurance's cost based on your 'recorded' driving is something
I get skeptical because there is no way to challenge any recorded results.

For example I could certainly drive thousand miles of freeway and get a perfect score,​
but when doing city driving this is impossible because of some reckless drivers.​

But Tesla still keeps the ability to remove FSD, or I think now to disable it for two weeks
if you are considered as unsafe driver, so does Tesla secretly record your driving?

For example, on my previous driving score, I had a one strike out because I was keeping my eyes on the traffic in front of me​
and not noticing the flashing blue light on top of the screen, but I had my hands on the steering wheel?​
Also you need in fact to squeeze the wheel or turn it at the risk to disengage FSD,​
to stop the flashing blue warning? May be the inside camera was not active yet?​
Isn't "strike" based on steering wheel torque and the attention of the eyes - that is real-time versus trip/time-based for different driving behaviors where the safety score is measured? I think once you are in FSDb, you can have a very low safety score and still maintain in the program as long as you don't have enough strikes

Reactions: Watts_Up
This insurance's cost based on your 'recorded' driving is something
I get skeptical because there is no way to challenge any recorded results.

For example I could certainly drive thousand miles of freeway and get a perfect score,​
but when doing city driving this is impossible because of some reckless drivers.​
Correct, there is no way to challenge that, suppose you drive 250 miles in two trips, the first 249 miles you got 100, but in the last mile, you got a hard braking ding because of another jerk, then you got a 99 or lower score for that day, then your running total will significantly be lowered. I have couple of months ended up paying a few bucks more premium because of this.

Reactions: Watts_Up