Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Furnace Creek Campground Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to NP's website, there are 50amp outlet, wondering if I can plug in my NEMA14-50 which is being used at home for level-2 (240) charge. Looking at the block of this wire, it says max 32amp. Any input is appreciate it.

According to NP's website, there are 50amp outlet, wondering if I can plug in my NEMA14-50 which is being used at home for level-2 (240) charge. Looking at the block of this wire, it says max 32amp. Any input is appreciate it.
Yes, in the terminology of RV and camping sites, the words "50 amp" ALWAYS means a 14-50 outlet, exactly as you have an adapter for.

Note that I >think< there are at least a few competing campground outlet styles, even for 50 amp service.
No, that's always a 14-50. If they say "30 amp", that will mean a TT-30 outlet, which Tesla doesn't sell an adapter for. But you can buy one at EVSEAdapters.com. Other industrial kinds of buildings might have other 50 amp outlet types for things like welders or kilns or big heaters or something, but that's not campground places.