Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future request/option: Adjustable drive bias

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

2101Guy

Breaker of Ignore Buttons
Jan 6, 2020
USA
Maybe I've been playing too many racing video games, but would be nice to be able to do like some other automakers and be able to adjust the amount of power going front to rear wheels as well as modify amount of traction control that is on at any given time. Is this even do-able via an OTA update if Tesla wanted to provide this as a future upgrade?
There are times when (on a closed road or parking lot) I'd love to have less traction but same power..

Maybe I've been playing too many racing video games, but would be nice to be able to do like some other automakers and be able to adjust the amount of power going front to rear wheels as well as modify amount of traction control that is on at any given time. Is this even do-able via an OTA update if Tesla wanted to provide this as a future upgrade?
There are times when (on a closed road or parking lot) I'd love to have less traction but same power..
That’s exactly what track mode for the Model 3 does. It’s undoubtedly coming as a software update to Plaid.