Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI: Houston Galleria has Model 3 RWD test drive unit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ℬête Noire

Jan 30, 2018
TX
They got it in Wednesday & just started taking appointments late last week. My appointment was yesterday (Sunday). I initiated this, hadn’t been contacted. I had happened to phone in to check for a P but they don’t know when they’re getting their’s.

Wife didn’t drive but in a lot of ways was for her piece of mind. I think we basically got an ownership orientation session, suspect we can skip that phase of delivery? Great job by staff member on this btw.

Route was out to 69/59 then down to Bissonett or so, and return (they park at North end of Green Lot, if you haven’t been).

Reactions: Dr. J and KidDoc
Someone on Tesla's forums is claiming that the Southlake Tesla gallery has two AWD? Not sure that's legit, though.

AWD Test Drive today! | Tesla

I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. I was there last week and saw the two they had outside for test drives. The sales rep didn't know for sure if they were RWD or AWD...so I poked my cell phone camera underneath the front ends of both and snapped some pics. No front axles...they are both RWD cars. Same thing for the Northpark location. I suspect they may both get performance models in before too long.

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire