Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Game Controller possibly wireless ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a second Logitech from Target for $14.99. Both controllers work well. It doesn't seem to matter whether they get plugged into the main ports or downstream on a hub. I have the nomad charger with splitters and they work plugged into the end. A lot of online advice is saying to plug them into the main port but doesn't seem necessary. Also, you can tell if your controller is going to work right away because you get this menu highlight and button identifier on the screen. I took pictures and marked them with white arrows.
TwoPlayer.jpg TwoPlayer2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lukex4 and tvguy710
I got a second Logitech from Target for $14.99. Both controllers work well. It doesn't seem to matter whether they get plugged into the main ports or downstream on a hub. I have the nomad charger with splitters and they work plugged into the end. A lot of online advice is saying to plug them into the main port but doesn't seem necessary. Also, you can tell if your controller is going to work right away because you get this menu highlight and button identifier on the screen. I took pictures and marked them with white arrows.
View attachment 451491 View attachment 451498

Mine should be getting delivered today, so going to test it tonight. Seems like the Logitech is the way to go on the cheap.

I'm hoping to pick up a wireless controller to go with V10, any new recommendations out there?
Yup, hang tight.. there's a thread with really good information in it that covers pretty much all the controllers that will work, including wireless... standby while I find the thread.

Edit: Here ya go. Best wireless game controller for Tesla games

I haven't bought that setup yet, but I will be soon.

• Love
Reactions: jsrawa
I have the two of the F310's in a hub and they work fine. I just wish you could remap the buttons for easier play. They also barely fit in the front center console area.

View attachment 451491 View attachment 451498