Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gateway not working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Gateway (v1) stopped working. Tesla claims that the issue is related to high voltage on my network ... but what I see is that if I open web interface, I log in, I see that it says network not connected ... (but I'm in ...) and if I try to edit network I have "Error: Unable to find ethernet service." Seems to be a software error, not hardware error :( Any idea? I'm not happy to pay 1500 € to change a simple board :(

My Gateway (v1) stopped working. Tesla claims that the issue is related to high voltage on my network ... but what I see is that if I open web interface, I log in, I see that it says network not connected ... (but I'm in ...) and if I try to edit network I have "Error: Unable to find ethernet service." Seems to be a software error, not hardware error :( Any idea? I'm not happy to pay 1500 € to change a simple board :(

There is a reboot button on the Tesla Energy Gateway. Have you tried rebooting the gateway?