Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen3 charger order black hole

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we ordered the Gen3 wall charger on 1/Feb (so 7 days ago) and it seems to have gone into a black hole in Tesla’s system in Australia.

CC was charged, order shows on the site but no shipping reference number, no status updates. No response to emails. No phone number to call it seems for the shop either.

Ideas?

Exactly same experience with items I have on order. Experienced the same on previous order. The product just suddenly arrived long after I placed the other
When you say long after, how long are we talking?

Also can I ask what location? I’m assuming they ship out of each capital city but who really knows. I’m in Brissie

FYI - the Australian warehouse was / is re-locating apparently so there was some order delays. I ordered two wall chargers and only got one but I emailed the general enquiry address and got a really helpful response & resolution. That's who told me about the warehouse re-location.

FYI - the Australian warehouse was / is re-locating apparently so there was some order delays. I ordered two wall chargers and only got one but I emailed the general enquiry address and got a really helpful response & resolution. That's who told me about the warehouse re-location.
I don’t suppose they have a phone number?

Was that the [email protected] address?

Fair enough if they’re relocation just would have been nice to get a delay advice!

I checked for you and I used [email protected] to enquire. The email signature just had 1800 646 952 as a contact number.

Quote from my email :

"Delay in processing orders might happen from 28th of December to 4th of February due to warehouse relocation.

NOTE: Due to relocation, we do have massive backlog and we are working through it and we will fulfil all the orders as soon as practical. please do allow us 2-3 weeks."

Reactions: Geoau
I checked for you and I used [email protected] to enquire. The email signature just had 1800 646 952 as a contact number.

Quote from my email :

"Delay in processing orders might happen from 28th of December to 4th of February due to warehouse relocation.

NOTE: Due to relocation, we do have massive backlog and we are working through it and we will fulfil all the orders as soon as practical. please do allow us 2-3 weeks."
Thanks mate I’ll reach out by phone but I imagine it’ll be the same info.

Cheers

Not sure if this helps as I ordered in Jan - no issues:

Order placed 14th Jan - Immediately received Email from Tesla
Shipped 16th Jan - Confirmed by Email from Tesla/Aust Post
SMS "Its coming - must sign" 20th Jan - Aust Post
Received 20th Jan - Confirmed by Aust Post

In Sydney for reference
I had exactly the same experience with my order placed a few weeks ago, Sydney as well

I had a similar experience when I ordered one last August. Same excuse. Warehouse move. I wonder how many time they're moving.