Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Geneva Motor Show - Zurich to Geneva on Friday, 9th of March 2012

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1124 miles from home :biggrin:

Spending a couple of days in the French town of Besancon staying (and charging) at the Hotel Le Sauvage

IMG_1297.JPG

Besancon has ~20 public parking spaces with 16A charging in one city centre car park today. By the end of the year it will have charging in all 10 city centre car parks :smile:

IMG_1292.jpg

Last edited:
I went to the motor show today and I saw the Model S (again). Wow!

Yes, I know it's a beta and this one has been used a lot, the interior hasn't been finished yet, but it's great! As a reservation holder I could get in and play with the touch screen, talk a bit with the tesla rep and just sit in the car.

It's a really nice car to be in, great! I can't wait.

During the talk I mentioned 3-phase charging and then they recognized me: "So you are the guy who's been writing letters!"

It was also really awkward, we sat there with 3 of my friends in the Model S and outside it was really crowded. No one was allowed access into the car.. Felt kind of weird.

However, I'm still blown away by the Model S!

I went to the motor show today and I saw the Model S (again). Wow!

Yes, I know it's a beta and this one has been used a lot, the interior hasn't been finished yet, but it's great! As a reservation holder I could get in and play with the touch screen, talk a bit with the tesla rep and just sit in the car.

It's a really nice car to be in, great! I can't wait.

During the talk I mentioned 3-phase charging and then they recognized me: "So you are the guy who's been writing letters!"

It was also really awkward, we sat there with 3 of my friends in the Model S and outside it was really crowded. No one was allowed access into the car.. Felt kind of weird.

However, I'm still blown away by the Model S!

You are famous at TESLA apparently :biggrin:

In total we travelled 1973 miles from Bath to Geneva and back (1018 outbound and 955 return). The whole trip was extremely simple and easy thanks to the HPC's and I would encourage everyone to use this valuable resource :biggrin:

Here's the final trip screen for the return journey (the outbound trip was automatically reset at 1000 miles unfortunately)

IMG_1349.JPG

IMG_1351.jpg