Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP - White/White
OD - March 1, 2022
Profile Completion - 15 March
Original EDD - April 30 - June 04
Current EDD - April 25 - May 23

Hope this timeline holds. CA deliveries are happening for orders after my date, but guess EC gets delayed.

Hmm there seems to be a lot of white/white for orders.

MYP ordered and completed 3/8
White/white with tow no FSD
I’m in Nola but have to pick up car or have it delivered from Decatur so I think I’m in the same boat as y’all. I don’t have an EDD. Mine has been stuck on TBD since order date, and when I call them they just say April, May, June. 😒

Hmm there seems to be a lot of white/white for orders.

MYP ordered and completed 3/8
White/white with tow no FSD
I’m in Nola but have to pick up car or have it delivered from Decatur so I think I’m in the same boat as y’all. I don’t have an EDD. Mine has been stuck on TBD since order date, and when I call them they just say April, May, June. 😒
Can’t go wrong w the white/white. It’s so clean. All the colors look great. I’m picking up from Decatur as well. I stopped by there too. They’re usually busy with deliveries. Wasn’t much happening today though.

Kennesaw ordered 2/5/22 MYLR Red/White, 19", Tow, FSD. The original EDD was June 15 to July 15. Dates have moved four times already and were counting on the window of May 15- to June 15. The date slipped yesterday and is now July 15 to August 30. The charger is arriving on Saturday, and we have an appointment with an electrician to install it. Looks like it will not be plugged in for a while!

Reactions: falcon01