Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you have to place a new order for the inventory or were you able to call and have them match something to you existing order? Also did you call general Tesla number or Roswell service center?

Wondering if it's possible to retain base pricing from mid January order.
No didn’t place a new order they just assigned the car to me. Had to pay extra for the paint and wheels but got $1k off. I kept the same base price of $52990, OD: 1/23

Called: 1 (888) 518-3752

Reactions: Mr_Joe and cdaazn
For those that picked up in Atlanta area in the last couple of months, what was your delivery experience like? Haven't really seen any negative posts which I am taking this as a good thing. Just wondering if they let you inspect car before final payment?

VIN assigned 4/15, EDD 5/3-5/9

For those that picked up in Atlanta area in the last couple of months, what was your delivery experience like? Haven't really seen any negative posts which I am taking this as a good thing. Just wondering if they let you inspect car before final payment?

VIN assigned 4/15, EDD 5/3-5/9

Yes I was allowed to inspect before making final payment.

Just back home (Clemson SC) from Alpharetta (Atlanta) Tesla store.
Put down my deposit on:
W/W LRY 19s
did the whole App deal. Now I guess it's just the wait. They had several my spec at Roswell delivery center but none in White.

Store was quite busy for a Monday. They had three MYs in solid booked rotation for 10min test drives.

Very significant changes in our approach to cars and got the wife to agree to a Tesla over a Prius! MYLR/5/blue/black./tow hitch/19... and it gets to be "mine" 😁. "May-Jun" quoted delivery down here in Savannah.

When we visited the showroom Saturday the cars were all out on test drives. We were able to squeeze a short one in. Wife was a little unsure about the one-pedal thing but she did some research and talked to a few people. I did have to promise that she can get a car in the next 8-12 months though 😬

Wall charger on the way; now I have to decide whether to just use the wiring at the existing 14-50 outlet or open the wall and install some 4/3 and a 60A breaker. It's about 4ft of wire and I put the outlet in when I built my workshop years ago, in case I needed to run a welder or something else.

Reactions: Mr_Joe
Just back home (Clemson SC) from Alpharetta (Atlanta) Tesla store.
Put down my deposit on:
W/W LRY 19s
did the whole App deal. Now I guess it's just the wait. They had several my spec at Roswell delivery center but none in White.

Store was quite busy for a Monday. They had three MYs in solid booked rotation for 10min test drives.
EDD updated from May-Jun to Jun7-30. Ugh. I thought the wait would be no big deal, boy was I wrong.

Reactions: gtae07
As of 5/22
MYLR
Blue
5 seat black
Hitch
Ordered 5/1/23
EDD "May-June" 6/5-6/30 6/8-6/17
VIN assigned
Savannah GA

Looks like a Freemont build...

Now I'm sitting waiting on the delivery appointment. It's almost worse than constantly refreshing to see EDD changes pre-VIN, since it's so close and yet...
Assuming no delays though, I should be able to take it for our trip to Atlanta later in the month...

Reactions: katooom
As of 5/26
MYLR
Blue
5 seat black
Hitch
Ordered 5/1/23
EDD "May-June" 6/5-6/30 6/8-6/17 5/30-6/8
VIN assigned PF788...
Savannah GA

I got the window bumped up a few days ago but it opens tomorrow and still no delivery appointment... SA said it was "expected to arrive June 1" but who knows?
I got a couple leads on maybe selling my current car but I'd like to know a firm date to go by...

Quickly ordered last night after a few inventory (rejected?) vehicles became available. Assigned a HW3 VIN so I’ve asked to have that one released. Expect there will be an uptick in refused VINs once the word of HW4 spreads. Stay safe out there.

MYP Blue with White